The epidemic of back pain is enormous: It’s a $44 billion industry, it’s the leading workers’ comp injury, it’s the leading reason for disability for people under the age of 45, it will strike 90% of all American adults, it’s the second-leading surgical procedure, and it’s only getting worse.
- Up to 85% of the US Population will have Back Pain at some time in their life.
- On any given day 6.5 million people are in bed because of back pain.
- 5.4 million Americans are disabled annually due to back pain.
- An estimated 93 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain.
- 90% of all back pain resolves in 6-12 weeks.
- 5-10% of low back pain becomes chronic.
- Only 20% of all back surgeries are successful after 2 years.
- The total number of spine surgeries in the U.S. approaches 500,000 per year.
- An estimated $45 – 54 billion is spent on the treatment of low back pain per year.
Request our free information packet to learn more about back pain. Included with this information for free is an email course that will educate you about the spine as well as teach you exercises and discuss actual case studies that may be helpful in your pursuit of improving your pain.